Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Home for the Holidays..

For those who know me, winter is my favorite season and Christmas is my favorite holiday! There is just something about about the season and the holiday that brings out the best in people. Something about the cold fresh air, the warm soft sweaters, the crunching snow and picking a Christmas tree that makes me happy! I love the smell of pine in the home and decorating for the holidays. So I’ve decided to make the next few posts about decorating and preparing for the holidays!

Do you have any crafty holiday ideas? Feel  free to share them with us.

2 comments:

  1. Go to Michael's they have "holiday" plates on sale - they come in green, red, silver, gold and even a nice dark purple...grab a few and some hot glue- get different pieces of garland and decorate the plate - it can be used for a wall hanging; or use a place setting with a candle in the middle. And it will cost you under 10 bucks!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea. I saw the plates on sale at the Michael's near by. With a little diy they make for beautiful decor.

      Delete