Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Nursery for my Little One

So now that we have moved into a larger apartment, I finally have a dedicated room for my little one's nursery. I can't beging to explain how excited I am about this! The first thing I needed was inspiration. So off I went in search of it. I looked in magazines, books..friends, but no luck. Finally I decided to hit my favorite blogs and found it.  I fell in love with Joni's nursery from Lay Baby Lay. This is actually her daugthers nursery. Isn't it adorable!


















I love the dresser. This sent me on a hunt to find a dresser for Mayah's nursery. I love searching Craigslist and lucked out and found this beautiful dresser for $30 dollars...a steal!













Can't wait to sand it and paint it, it's going to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOVE (!!!!!) that dresser. What a great find. Beautiful lines, what color will you paint it I wonder?

    ReplyDelete